Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Turkey Day Doll Savings Big Lots


Gearing up for the big Turkey day and trying to plan my holiday shopping lists. (no, I will not brave the department stores on Black Friday!) Heads up on Thursday 11/26 at Big Lots-Barbie Collector Fashion Dolls are 12.88!! Selection will vary by store. While quantities last. For those of you who missed the WalMart clearance of the High School Musical East High School play set-it will be available for 29.00. Shop 11/26-11/28 spend 50.00 you will receive a 10.00 gift card redeemable 11/29-12/12. (and you only have to spend 10!!!) Store is open from 7am to 8pm! I think I will be paying Big Lots a visit Thanksgiving morning while the big bird is roasting.
Happy Thanksgiving!
Stephiejo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Non-Traditional Barbie Furniture Ideas

In my last post, I discussed my top five favorite mass produced doll furniture pieces for Barbie & friends. (in case you missed it clic...