Friday, May 28, 2010

Beginning of Summer



Enjoying the unofficial start to summer...pull up a chair and relax under my new gazebo.




.
I've set the table so we can enjoy some cocktails and snacks.







Hopefully the children won't be much of a bother..they like to take a break from the hot sun to cool themselves in the shade...









I set out the new cushions to commemorate this special holiday...




Can I interest you in a cold beverage?



A cold beer perhaps?



Sorry to see you go so soon.






Enjoy the beautiful weather we are having. Chemo has thankfully finished..I am off to round up the children for lunch. Thank you for stopping by!

1 comment:

Non-Traditional Barbie Furniture Ideas

In my last post, I discussed my top five favorite mass produced doll furniture pieces for Barbie & friends. (in case you missed it clic...