Thursday, July 22, 2010

Still Busy with Auctions

Working on clearing out excess inventory so that I can customize new pieces. I have a HUGE project in the works that I can't wait to share!

I LOVE this oversized soaking tub. It is PERFECT for the larger Fashion Royalty dolls. Since I am no longer collecting the tall one's I've decided to put this gem up for sale.  Darius is demonstrating how large the tub actually is.


You can see the auction here. *nothing currently available!

I have 42 items listed this week. Already working on next week's listings!

Have a great week! I'll give you a sneak peek soon on my BIG project.

Stephiejo


No comments:

Post a Comment

Non-Traditional Barbie Furniture Ideas

In my last post, I discussed my top five favorite mass produced doll furniture pieces for Barbie & friends. (in case you missed it clic...