Thursday, July 15, 2010

Tiny Doll Madness

I'm not sure what possessed me to take the plunge but I've gone over to the dark side of collecting. The world of BJD's. Tiny ones at that. I've been fascinated by those enchanting faces and amazing articulation. On a whim I asked hubby if I could get one. He said yes!! So I proceeded to order this teeny, tiny, itty bitty sweet faced Lati. Does anyone know if she can wear Kelly clothes? I certainly hope so! At just under 10cm she will be just right for all the Kelly furnishings & accessories I've seemed to accumulate.  I see a little girl's room diorama in my near future. Now the wait begins.  Did I mention that I'm an impatient individual?

Photo courtesy of Latidoll.


Hubby says the eyes freak him out a bit. I hope that's only temporary! Isn't she stinkin' cute? What was I thinking?

Stephiejo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Non-Traditional Barbie Furniture Ideas

In my last post, I discussed my top five favorite mass produced doll furniture pieces for Barbie & friends. (in case you missed it clic...